1. Do you sleep with your closet doors open or closed?
Closed, of course. The closet monsters just wait for an unsuspecting person to leave the closet door open so they can get out.
2. Do you sleep with your sheets tucked in or out?
I finally stopped sleeping with the top sheet and now only use a comforter. I'm much more comfortable that way!
3. Have you ever stolen a street sign before?
No. I'm directionally challenged enough as it is.
4. Do you cut out coupons and never use them?
Not on purpose.
5. Would you rather be attacked by bears or bees?
Neither. I'll let the bears attack the bees or vice versa, their choice.
6. Do you have freckles?
7. Do you always smile for pictures?
8. Do you ever count your steps when you walk?
Sometimes, especially when I'm really tired and feeling like I'll never make it back home. Then I tell myself I can go another ten, twenty or whatever steps and when those ten are up, I'll say the same thing. It always helps me keep going.
9. Have you ever peed in the woods?
When I was a kid. I don't frequent woods much nowadays.
10. What about pooped in the woods?
I don't think so.
11. Do you chew your pens and pencils?
No. I'd rather eat food.
12. What’s your song of the week?
I don't have a song of the week! Am I out of the loop?
13. Is it okay for guys to wear pink?
If they want to.
14. Do you still watch Cartoons?
15. What do you drink with dinner?
16. What do you dip a chicken nugget in?
Ranch dip or ketchup.
17. What’s your favourite food?
That changes too often, but having just bought a waffle iron I'm consumed with using it for everything. I made a ground turkey burger in it yesterday that turned out really good.
18. Were you ever a boy/girl scout?
I was a girl girl scout. I was a Brownie first and then a girl girl scout. I really had fun in both.
19. Would you ever strip or pose naked for a magazine?
20. Have you ever gotten a speeding ticket?
No. I get tickets for not moving fast enough away from parking spaces where I shouldn't have parked.
21. Favorite kind of sandwich?
22. Best thing to eat for breakfast?
I don't really differentiate what I eat for breakfast from any other meal. Food is food.
23. What’s your usual bedtime?
I'm pretty lucky that I can go to bed when I'm tired and wake up without an alarm.
24. Are you lazy?
I prefer to call it reading!
25. What is your Chinese astrology sign?
I don't know.
26. How many languages can you speak?
Does being able to count to ten in a language count?
27. Do you have any magazine subscriptions?
28. Are you stubborn?
29. Are you afraid of heights?
Not so much afraid as have a great deal of respect for the result of falling from a long distance from the ground.
30. Do you sing in the car?
I'm usually listening to an audiobook so I don't often sing in the car.
31. Do you ever dance in the car?
Not while I'm driving.
32. Ever used a gun?
33. Last time you got a portrait taken by a photographer?
Ten months ago.
34. Do you think muscles are cheesy?
I think muscles are fantastic. I just don't want to see them take over someone's body.
35. Favorite type of fruit pie?
Just about any type of fruit.
36. Occupation you wanted to be when you were a kid?
37. Do you believe in ghosts?
I'm Anna Karenina on Amazon!
38. Ever had a deja-vu feeling?
39. First concert?
I don't remember.
40. Nike or Adidas?
Asics! So comfy.
41. Ever take dance lessons?
Ballet, tap and hula when I was young. Ballroom and swing as an adult.
42. Regularly burn incense?
I only burn food.
43. Who would you like to see in concert?
44. Hot tea or cold tea?
Mostly just water.
45. Tea or Coffee?
Does coffee cake count?
46. Can you swim well?
47. Are you patient?
Sometimes yes, sometimes no.
48. DJ or band at a wedding?
49. Which are better, black or green olives?
Both, but black are easier to get on my fingers.
50. Would you rather live in a fictional world or the real world?
Both. I'm Anna Karenina on Amazon, remember?