I've seen a few people answering these questions and tracked down the originator to a little blog called My Little Book Blog.
Without further ado, here are my answers.
1. Are you named after anyone?
Nope. None of my immediate family is.
2. When was the last time you cried?
Within the last few weeks, while reading a book.
3. Do you have kids?
Not at the moment. I'm a teacher on summer break.
4. If you were another person, would you be a friend of yourself?
Hmm, if I were another person, would this other person still be me? Or would it be part me and the rest of me be myself? I'm starting to get freaked out by this question, so I'll just move along.
5. Do you use sarcasm a lot?
6. Will you ever bungee-jump?
Only if I become that other person in #4.
7. What’s your favorite cereal?
Oatmeal with blueberries. One summer I ate it every morning for breakfast.
8. What’s the first thing you notice about people?
If they're facing me, earrings. I love earrings and I always notice when someone is wearing them.
9. What is your eye colour?
10. Scary movie or happy endings?
Happy endings, but no scary movies. Even if they have happy endings.
11. Favorite smells?
Chocolate cooking or bread baking. I once worked near a chocolate factory and every Thursday they cooked their chocolate. The smell was heavenly and they sent broken pieces to us.
12. Summer or winter?
Summer . . . no working!
13. Computer or television?
14. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home?
8,501 mi (Bali)
15. Do you have any special talents?
I'm very crafty.
16. Where were you born?
In a hospital.
17. What are your hobbies?
Reading. Making jewelry. Making things instead of buying them.
18. Do you have any pets?
Lots of giraffes! Sadly, none are real.
19. Favorite movie?
Laura. 1944. Black and white. Film noir. Perfect.
20. Do you have any siblings?
Yes. I'm particularly close to my sister.
21. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I don't plan to grow up.