A to Z Survey

T ~ Three of Your All-time Favorite Books

I guess trying to pick three all-time favorite books is better than trying to pick one, but seriously? Book lovers have scads of favorites. And I always feel like the books I don't pick are looking at me sadly, thinking, "What did I do wrong?"

I will try, though. So my first all-time favorite is The Beautiful Friend and Other Stories by Mary Stolz. It was an old book when I got it from the library in my teen years. It's so old I couldn't find a picture of the cover when I googled it. But I have my very own copy, because my wonderful sister found it on e-Bay for me since she knew how much I loved it. The stories are funny, quirky, sad and beautiful.

One of my all-time favorites has to be the Little House on the Prairie series. I've read it multiple times and not just as a child. The history, the family life, the fun . . . I'm sure I'll be rereading it many more times.

My third choice is a book that my mother introduced me to. I loved the gothic romance and sharing the books of Victoria Holt with my mom will always be a good memory for me.